www.PassportPhotosWellington.co.nz - expert service, guaranteed results.
COVID-19 UPDATE, 13/03/2021:
Please check in using the QR poster by the studio door (upstairs) using the NZ Covid Tracing phone app or RIPPL app.
We are also running manual contact tracing - the list is in the office.
Do not visit the studio if you are feeling unwell.
Please follow the rules for Alert Level 1.
Professional photos for passport, immigration, visa and ID. Instant printing.
Digital files available for New Zealand and all international passport and visa photos. Photographer: James Gilberd, B.Des.(phot.).
- Photospace, 1st floor, 37 Courtenay Place, Wellington, New Zealand.
Contact: email@example.com | 04 382 9502 from 10am to 3pm | 027 444 3899
New Zealand work visa and permanent residence visa photos are in demand at the moment. I can provide printed photos for residents, student and working visas and digital photos for online use that will meet NZ visa photo regulations. These are available straight away, emailed within minutes and/or printed while you wait. The photos are guaranteed to work for the stated purpose. Walk-in or appointment times are listed below, updated daily.
Photospace is the only location in the Courtenay Place area that offers a full range of instant, biometric passport, visa & ID photos.
Available times for passport photos, updated daily
- Friday 16th April - 10am-3pm
- Saturday 17th April - Sorry, not available today
- Monday 19th April - 10am-3pm
- Tuesday 20th April - 10am-3pm
- Wednesday 21st April - 10am-3pm
- Thursday 22nd April - 10am-3pm
- Friday 23rd April - 10am-3pm
- Saturday 24th April - 11am-2pm
- Monday 26th April - 10am-3pm - CLOSED for ANZAC Day
- Tuesday 27th April - 10am-3pm.
Pricing (cost per person)
Digital files of passport and visa photos are usually sent to you by email within 10 minutes of taking, If you haven't received your photo, please check your spam folder before emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a profile photo for business purposes, you will need to make an appointment, as it's a more complex photo shoot done in the main studio.
Online passport renewal for New Zealand
It is now usual for adult and children's NZ passports to be renewed online, and also to get first-time adult passports online. This system is a world first and works very well. See www.passports.govt.nz
We can supply a suitable, pre-tested photo file straight away by email for $20.00
NOTE: if sending the photo from a phone or other mobile device, ensure you do not further compress the photo file or it may be rejected. Check your settings.
Work visa and permanent residence visa photos: printed, $20.00, Soft copy for online use $20.00, or both versions together $25.00
Do I need to worry about...?
10 year New Zealand biometric passport photos
With travel to Australia available soon, now is a great time to update your New Zealand Passport.
But you're going to be stuck with your NZ passport photo for the next ten years, so it makes sense to get a good photo that you're happy with. I only charge $20.00 for this - soft or hard copy photos - the same as most other providers, less than some.
I am a professional photographer who is also a specialist in passport and visa photos. I use good lighting and a good camera, and I take care to make high quality photos for around the same price as most other providers that are not necessarily experienced photographers.
Netherlands - Dutch passport photos
If you're making a special trip to the Netherlands Embassy in Wellington for your Dutch passport, you may need photos taken earlier or later than I'm regularly open. This can usually happen.
Please email me for an appointment, or phone 027 444 3899.
Different types of passport & visa photos
- New Zealand passport & visa photos - 35 x 45mm, neutral, light grey background (not white!) - pricing as above, sheet of 4 or 8 photos provided. Digital files for uploading (for adult NZ passport renewal) are provided by email
- Australian, UK, EU passport and visas, similar to NZ (some important differences) - pricing as above
- US passport, visa, Greencard photos - 2" or 51mm square, digital file suitable for US visa provided, tested using US State Dept photo checker, so guaranteed to upload correctly
- Canadian passport photos - I am very familiar with the 50x70mm photo requirements. Info will be written on the back as specified.
- Canadian visa photos can now be uploaded online with your visa application. Suitable digital files available.
- Dutch passport photos - yes, I can do them! If you're making a special trip to Wellington and require an appointment time outside my listed hours, please email me or phone 04 382 9502 or 027 444 3899
- Indian visa & passport photos - similar to US ones with white background, - 51mm square. Digital file available.
- Malaysian passport photos - white background, 35x50mm. See note on clothing, above.
- China (48x33mm), Hong Kong, Vietnam (40x60mm), Laos, Cambodia - white background
- Turkish passport photos, 10x15cm print available.
- Schengen visa for Europe - similar to NZ passport photo and most European photos - no problem
- Other countries not mentioned above - no problem. I have all of the specifications built into my specialised software
- Applications for university, language courses, employment forms, etc - yes, no problem
- Also we do photos for licenses and permits, such as for scuba diving, firearms licenses, martial arts certification, JET applications, APEC cards, medical certification, police checks, international drivers licenses, etc, you name it.