www.PassportPhotosWellington.co.nz - expert service, guaranteed results.
Professional photos for passport, immigration, visa and ID. Instant printing.
Digital files available for New Zealand and all international passport and visa photos. Photographer: James Gilberd, B.Des.(phot.).
- Photospace, 1st floor, 37 Courtenay Place, Wellington, New Zealand.
Photospace is the only location in the Courtenay Place area that offers a full range of instant, biometric passport, visa & ID photos.
Hours: walk-in times, updated daily
I am available to take walk-in passport, visa & ID-type photos during the times listed below. If you're making a special trip, bringing a baby or your entire family, it's helpful to email or phone 04 382 9502 for an appointment.
- Monday 18th June - 10am-4pm, just come in
- Tuesday 19th June - 10am-4pm, just come in
- Wednesday 20th June - 11am-1pm only today, just come in
- Thursday 21st June - 10am-4pm, just come in
- Friday 22nd June - 10am-4pm, just come in
- Saturday 23rd June - 11am-4pm, just come in
- Monday 25th June - 10am-4pm, just come in.
If you need a profile photo for business purposes, you will need to make an appointment, as it's a more complex photo shoot done in the main studio.
Pricing (cost per person)
Online passport renewal for New Zealanders
It is now possible for both adult and child NZ passports to be renewed online, and to get first-time adult passports online. This system is a world first and works very well. See www.passports.govt.nz
We can supply a suitable, tested photo file straight away by email for $20.
NOTE: if sending the photo from a phone or tablet, ensure you do not further compress the photo file, or it may be rejected. Check your settings.
Do I need to worry about...?
10 year New Zealand biometric passport photos
You're going to be stuck with your NZ passport photo for the next ten years, so it makes sense to get a good one that you're happy with.
I am a professional photographer who is also a specialist in passport and visa photos. I use good lighting and a good camera, and I take care to make high quality photos for around the same price as most other providers that are not trained, experienced photographers.
Dutch passport photos
Yes, I can do them!
If you're making a special trip to the Netherlands Embassy in Wellington for your Dutch passport, you may need photos taken earlier or later than I'm usually open. This can usually happen. Please email me for an appointment, or phone 027 444 3899.
Different types of passport & visa photos
- New Zealand passport & visa photos - 35 x 45mm, neutral, light grey background (not white!) - pricing as above, sheet of 4 or 8 photos provided. Digital files for uploading (for adult NZ passport renewal) are provided by email
- Australian, UK, EU passport and visas, similar to NZ (some important differences) - pricing as above
- US passport, visa, Greencard photos - 2" or 51mm square, digital file suitable for US visa provided, tested using US State Dept photo checker, so guaranteed to upload correctly
- Canadian passport photos - two photos provided, with an extra two for good measure. Info will be written on the back as specified.
- Canadian visa photos can now be uploaded online with your visa application. Suitable digital files available.
- Dutch passport photos - yes, I can do them! If you're making a special trip to Wellington and require an appointment time outside my listed hours, please email me or phone 04 382 9502 or 027 444 3899
- Indian visa & passport photos - similar to US ones but grey background, - 51mm square. Digital file available.
- Malaysian passport photos - white background, 35x50mm. See note on clothing, above.
- China (48x33mm), Hong Kong, Vietnam (40x60mm), Laos, Cambodia - white background
- Turkish passport photos, 10x15cm print available.
- Schengen visa for Europe - similar to NZ passport photo and most European photos - no problem
- Other countries not mentioned above - usually no problem. It will help if you have the specifications available
- Applications for university, language courses, employment forms, etc - yes, no problem
- Also we do photos for licenses and permits, such as for scuba diving, firearms licenses, martial arts certification, JET applications, APEC cards, medical certification, police checks, international drivers licenses, etc, you name it.