www.PassportPhotosWellington.co.nz - expert service, guaranteed results.
UPDATE 12th August: At Alert Level 2 passport and visa photos can be taken by appointment only. This is to help manage social distancing.
Contact: email@example.com | (04) 382 9502 | 027 444 3899
Follow the NZ Government's rules for Alert Level 2
Please check this page for daily updates of available times for appointments.
We are maintaining social distancing as much as possible here. Please do not come in if you are feeling unwell or you have cold- or flu-like symptoms.
COVID-19 CONTACT TRACING: Please check in using the Ministry of Health's NZ Covid Tracing phone app or the Rippl app. The QR code is displayed by the office door.
We are also running written contact tracing as back up.
Professional photos for passport, immigration, visa and ID. Instant printing.
Digital files available for New Zealand and all international passport and visa photos. Photographer: James Gilberd, B.Des.(phot.).
- Photospace, 1st floor, 37 Courtenay Place, Wellington, New Zealand.
NZ Visa photos: work visa, residents visa, study visa
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org | 04 382 9502 from 10am to 3pm | 027 444 3899
New Zealand Visa photos are in demand at the moment. I can provide printed photos for residents, student and working visas and digital photos for online use that will meet NZ visa photo regulations. These are available straight away, emailed within minutes and/or printed while you wait, and are guaranteed to work for the stated purpose.
35x45mm prints + digital version: $25.00, Digital photo only, emailed: $20.00
Photospace is the only location in the Courtenay Place area that offers a full range of instant, biometric passport, visa & ID photos.
Available times for passport photos - appointment only while at Alert Level 2.
10 year New Zealand biometric passport photos
You're going to be stuck with your NZ passport photo for the next ten years, so it makes sense to get a good photo that you're happy with.
I am a professional photographer who is also a specialist in passport and visa photos. I use good lighting and a good camera, and I take care to make high quality photos for around the same price as most other providers that are not necessarily experienced photographers.
Netherlands - Dutch passport photos
If you're making a special trip to the Netherlands Embassy in Wellington for your Dutch passport, you may need photos taken earlier or later than I'm regularly open. This can usually happen. Please email me for an appointment, or phone 027 444 3899.
Different types of passport & visa photos
- New Zealand passport & visa photos - 35 x 45mm, neutral, light grey background (not white!) - pricing as above, sheet of 4 or 8 photos provided. Digital files for uploading (for adult NZ passport renewal) are provided by email
- Australian, UK, EU passport and visas, similar to NZ (some important differences) - pricing as above
- US passport, visa, Greencard photos - 2" or 51mm square, digital file suitable for US visa provided, tested using US State Dept photo checker, so guaranteed to upload correctly
- Canadian passport photos - two photos provided, with an extra two for good measure. Info will be written on the back as specified.
- Canadian visa photos can now be uploaded online with your visa application. Suitable digital files available.
- Dutch passport photos - yes, I can do them! If you're making a special trip to Wellington and require an appointment time outside my listed hours, please email me or phone 04 382 9502 or 027 444 3899
- Indian visa & passport photos - similar to US ones but grey background, - 51mm square. Digital file available.
- Malaysian passport photos - white background, 35x50mm. See note on clothing, above.
- China (48x33mm), Hong Kong, Vietnam (40x60mm), Laos, Cambodia - white background
- Turkish passport photos, 10x15cm print available.
- Schengen visa for Europe - similar to NZ passport photo and most European photos - no problem
- Other countries not mentioned above - usually no problem. It will help if you have the specifications available
- Applications for university, language courses, employment forms, etc - yes, no problem
- Also we do photos for licenses and permits, such as for scuba diving, firearms licenses, martial arts certification, JET applications, APEC cards, medical certification, police checks, international drivers licenses, etc, you name it.