COVID-19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORK (Traffic Lights): We are open for passport, visa, and profile photos. Wellington is currently at Orange Light status. Life at Orange
- NO WALK-INS, PLEASE. Please make an appointment. Appointments are available at 30 minute intervals - see below.
- You DO NOT need to show me a Vaccine Pass to come here for photos.
- Checking in using the QR code poster or manual check in is still required for all visitors, thank you. (Manual list is kept in the office).
- Please wear a face mask (except briefly during the photography : - )
- Do not enter the office if there are people already in there. Please wait in the gallery (through the door opposite) or in the hallway until other customers leave.
- Do not enter the building if you have any cold-or 'flu-like symptoms or you have been told to self-isolate.
- Your patience is appreciated. I am running the business single-handed and this is a difficult and stressful time for everyone. The changing situation means constant review. Thank you.
Photospace Studio -
Passport photos and visa photos are a specialty. More info and available times.
The photos can be printed and/or emailed to you straight away. Pay by Paywave, Eftpos, Visa, Mastercard, cash.
Profile photos / professional headshots / cv photos / commercial portraits/ portfolio shots for models, actors, musicians, etc, publicity photos for artists & bands, can all be taken in the studio here. You will need to make an appointment for these services. (Location shoots also.)
New profile photo option available: studio session with one finished high-resolution photo of your choice from the proofs - $95.00 including GST
Photographs of paintings and other artworks for catalogues, awards entry, insurance and other recording is also a specialty, as is copying old photographs for display, digital storage and preservation purposes. Photos can be repaired and made clearer by Photoshop techniques and printed for framing.
We also run part-time photography courses & workshops - please visit www.photocourse.nz
There is a good size studio for general commercial photography, portraits, etc, and the studio is available for hire. You can also visit Photospace Gallery and Gilberd Marriott Gallery while you're here. Photographs and other artworks by leading and emerging NZ artists are shown in frequently changing exhibitions, and are available for sale.
Passport, visa and ID photos - www.passportphotoswellington.co.nz
You're going to be stuck with your New Zealand passport photo for the next 10 years, so it makes sense to get a good photo that you're happy with.
I am a professional photographer and also a specialist in passport and visa photos. I use good lighting and a pro camera, and I take care to make good-looking photos for around the same price as most other providers that are not trained, experienced photographers. Most photos are $25 or $20.