www.PassportPhotosWellington.co.nz - expert service, guaranteed results
Professional passport, immigration, visa and ID photos. Instant printing.
Digital files available for New Zealand Passports and all international photos
Photospace, 1st floor, 37 Courtenay Place, Wellington CBD
Photospace is the only location in the Courtenay Place area that offers a full range of instant, biometric passport, visa & ID photos.
Hours (updated daily)
I am available to take walk-in passport, visa & ID-type photos during the times listed below. If you're making a special trip, bringing a baby or your entire family, it's helpful to email or phone 04 382 9502 for an appointment.
- Friday 28th April, 10am-4pm - just come in (busy 1.30-2pm)
- Saturday 29th April, sorry, not available at all today
- Monday 1st May, 10am-4pm - just come in
- Tuesday 2nd May, 10am-4pm - just come in
- Wednesday 3rd May, 11am-1pm only today
- Thursday 4th May, 10am-4pm - just come in
- Friday 5th May, 10am-4pm - just come in
- Saturday 6th May, 11am-4pm - just come in
- Monday 8th May, 10am-4pm - just come in.
Also, it is often (but not always) possible to make an appointment for earlier than 10am or later than 4pm. Please contact me.
If you need a profile photo for business purposes, you will need to make an appointment, as it's a more complex photo shoot done in the main studio.
Online passport renewal for New Zealanders
It is now possible for both adult and child NZ passports to be renewed online, and to get first-time adult passports online. This system is a world first and works very well. See www.passports.govt.nz
We can supply a suitable, tested photo file straight away by email for $20.
NOTE: if uploading the photo from a phone or tablet, ensure you do not further compress the photo file, or it may be rejected. Check your settings.
Passport, visa, ID photos, prints & digital files
New pricing (cost per person)
Do I need to worry about...?
10 year NZ passports
You're going to be stuck with your NZ passport photo for the next ten years, so it makes sense to get a good one.
I am a professional photographer who is also a specialist in passport and visa photos. I use good lighting and a good camera, and I take care to make high quality photos for around the same price as most other providers that are not trained, experienced photographers.
Dutch passport photos
Yes, I can do them!
If you're making a special trip to the Netherlands Embassy in Wellington for your Dutch passport, you may need photos taken earlier in the morning than I'm usually open. This can happen! Please email me in advance for an appointment.
Different types of passport & visa photos
- New Zealand passport & visa photos - 35 x 45mm, neutral, light grey background (not white!) - pricing as above, sheet of 8 photos provided. Digital files for uploading (for adult NZ passport renewal) are provided by email
- Australian, UK, EU passport and visas, similar to NZ (more or less - some subtle differences) - pricing as above, sheet of 8 provided
- US passport, visa, greencard photos - 2" or 51mm square, 6 photos per sheet, digital file suitable for US visa available, $25.00 (tested using US State Dept photo checker, so guaranteed to upload correctly)
- Canadian passport photos - two photos provided, with an extra two for good measure. Info written on the back as specified. $25.00. Canadian visa photos also $25.00
- Canadian visa photos can now be uploaded online with your visa application. Suitable digital files available.
- Dutch passport photos - yes, I can do them! $25.00. If you're making a special trip to Wellington and require photos earlier or later than my listed hours, please email me or phone 04 382 9502 or 027 444 3899 for an appointment
- Indian visa & passport photos - similar to US ones but grey background, - 51mm square. Digital file available.
- Malaysian passport photos - white background, 35x50mm, six per sheet, $25.00. See note on clothing, above.
- China (48x33mm), Hong Kong, Vietnam (40x60mm), Laos, Cambodia - white background, various sizes, six per sheet, $25.00
- Other countries not mentioned above - usually no problem. It will help if you have the specifications available
- Schengen visa for Europe - similar to NZ passport photo and most European photos - no proilem
- Applications for university, language courses, employment forms, etc - yes, no problem
- Also we do photos for licenses and permits, such as for scuba diving, firearms licenses, martial arts certification, JET applications, APEC cards, medical certification, police checks, international drivers licenses, etc, you name it.